Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Animation Critique

I decided to start this blog for a few reasons, namely that a majority of the students I know, including me, have graduated, are graduating, or will be graduating within the year. We will no longer have class critiques or animation club, and while a few of us are planning on signing up for additional workshops, personal enrichment classes, or are just lucky enough to land a job right out of school, there's always room for more critique, especially when the critiques are as thorough and brutal as the ones we all have the reputation of giving each other.

I want us all to land our dream jobs, but with the industry as it is, we may have to wait a while. In the meantime, I know we will all be continuing to build up our reels, and even if we find jobs at smaller studios, I know that the majority of us will have something going on the side, in hopes of advancing in the industry.

So even though school is over, let's keep sharing our work and networking with each other.

Also, in addition to posting our work, feel free to post anything else that you think the rest of group should see, whether it be reference, or just a particularly good piece of animation.

If you want me to add you to the blog as a contributor just email me or message me with your email on Facebook. I'm going to leave the blog as public for the few weeks and then private it once we're all settled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment